หน้าเว็บ

กล้องดิจิตอล

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Canon Powershot ELPH 100 HS Gray 12.1-megapixel Digital Camera


Canon-Elph 100HS-Gray--Canon's HS SYSTEM with a 12.1 Megapixel CMOS and DIGIC 4 Image Processor improves shooting in low-light situations without the need for a flash and lowers noise levels at higher ISO settings. Full 1080p HD Video for exceptional quality. Keep video stabilized with Dynamic IS Get high-speed shooting in a point and shoot camera. High-Speed Burst Mode allows shooting at 8.2fps and Super Slow Motion Movie records video at high speeds to allow playback in slow motion. Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 32 predefined shooting situations.4x Optical Zoom with a Wide-Angle lens (28-112mm) Optical Image Stabilizer and a 3.0-inch PureColor System LCD. Movie Digest Mode records a short video clip right before shooting a still image and th - PShot Elph 100HS 12.1MP HD-Gry - Canon Cameras 4928B001

By Anonymous - May 1, 2011 - Full review provided by Newegg.com
Pros: Great pics. Fast little camera. Plenty of shooting modes. I left it on Auto, and it performed all night. HD video is amazing coming out of this little guy. Battery time seems good too. Non OEM extra batteries are cheap. LCD is very sharp. Even in sunlight. Do not hesitate if you need a great little point and shoot that is smaller than my smart phone.Cons: Don't think there will be.

By OCdrumGuy - Apr 30, 2011 - Full review provided by Newegg.com
Pros: GREAT BUILD, GREAT DESIGN, GREAT OPTICS! Camera is super-slim, has a very nice, solid feel to it! It's MUCH thinner than the other Canon Powershot Elph Series cameras that I've owned; I like it! It shoots HD video at 1080p video that looks smooth as butter! You can also shoot in 720p HD or standard video as well. Pictures are full of color and vibrant. This thing just is very well put together and has a ton of features that I know I have yet to fully discover, but knowing it's Canon quality, I know I won't be disappointed. I haven't been so far! Get one!Cons: None!Get a case for it! It's a VERY small camera and don't forget to put on your wrist strap. The size difference (being smaller) sometimes throws me off and I tend to almost drop it, but that's where wearing the included wrist strap comes in handy. Also, NewEgg sells the accidental coverage for this; I bought the 2yr plan. Never hurts to be safe and it was very affordable!
By Katie - use is for fun - Apr 6, 2011 - B&H Photo-Video-Audio
I have always had a high opinion of Canon cameras so I did not hesitate to buy one online without having seen it firsthand. I knew the price point I wanted to stick around so I found one that I thought I would like and bought it. I took it out of the package and while going through the setup menus realized there was no way I was going to be happy with the camera - simply because of the small buttons. I'm not a big person but I really had to focus on what button I wanted to push, and knowing my husband would be using it at times who has bigger hands, it just wasn't going to work. I cannot comment on the quality of images, ease of use, etc. because I returned it knowing everything was too small - including the overall size of the camera. I know it is probably more convenient for most people to throw in a pocket or purse, but it was a little too small for my liking. I do plan on exchanging it for another Canon point and shoot however because I have always had positive experiences with their equipment.

By chris - Apr 5, 2011 - B&H Photo-Video-Audio
i bought this to take pictures of street art, buildings and my cat. It takes great pictures and fits in my pocket. It powers up quickly which is great. i love this camera. It has some things like it takes a photo when it recognizes a smile which would be fun if you were at a party. it has a super slow-motion camera and i took some videos of my cat jumping and they were cool

No comments:

Post a Comment